Thursday, November 29, 2007

today i've been bustling around my apartment, trying to get ready for my trip to london this weekend, when homesickness totally bowled me over. i don't understand why, because i love it here so much and yet every once in a while i still get these waves of melancholy. i guess i was kidding myself when i thought that i wouldn't feel this way, but i don't understand why it hasn't subsided yet. the weather here is awfully dreary, i feel like i hate all of my clothing, there's no food in my apartment - sometimes all of this stuff just gangs up on you.

i'm going to clean up my room, throw my sheets in the washer, print out my boarding pass, buy some minutes for my phone, stop by h&m, and then relax and think of all of the places i'm going to visit in my three day whirlwind tour of london.

No comments: