Monday, September 3, 2007

now that i've started giving out this blog address to people, i figure i should really start posting more often. the countdown is down to three weeks. i sold my car yesterday and ive decided to give up on selling my textbooks, and take on that project when i come home, since i'll definitely be broke then. i need to buy myself a second suitcase, some assorted clothing items, a memory card for my camera, and a few european-electricity converter deelys. i also need to find where my mom stuck my plane ticket, because i'd feel much better if i had that before i left. i've been continuously stocking what i lovingly refer to as my "berlin collection" of haute couture fashion from the likes of forever 21 and h&m, convincing myself that it is a good idea in the long run because clothes there are quite expensive. before i leave i plan on having a little walnut street shopping spree, and my dad said he'd throw some designer stuff my way from his store in AC.

i can't believe that it's september. i can't believe that the summer is over. i definitely, as usual, did not get to the beach as much as i would have liked, but all in all this summer was pretty great. everyone has left for school at this point, so i'm pretty lonely at home, but it'll be good to see my mom for the next three weeks, get to philly (which is difficult now that i have no car), and just come to terms with leaving new jersey for so long.

No comments: